Week 11

Week 11: Every girl is the end of the world for me
This week we had the chance to read multiple comics from the list and talk about them with a partner in class. I read a few but my favorite by far was the 'Every girl is the end of the world for me'. I just feel as though i really connected with the simple everyday struggles that the main character went through. The experiences were so personal, honest and simple. Even though it was from the perspective of a young man, most of us have struggles through starting a new relationship, and i could find some simple amusement by reading them through a comic. I actually continued reading the rest of what i couldn't finish during class at home. The art style was rough and stylized, but i actually really liked it. It was still easy to follow, and added to the honest raw experiences that the main character was gong through. Really enjoyed this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10