Week 10

Week 10: Yaoi Cinderella Boy Chapter 1.
This week i read Yaoi Cinderella Boy Chapter 1. This comic amused me. I have heard of yaoi before but never read any. I thought it was rather funny when my roommates walked by and caught me reading it, and as i tried to begin explaining that it was for class, i realized how much of a made up excuse that sounded like. The story was very far fetched on honestly really hard to follow. There was so much going on visually that i wasn't quit sure what order the panels flowed in at some points. And no matter how hard i tried to understand the main character and her secret life, i just kept being pulled out of the story because couldn't stand the art style. This is just my personal taste, but i find it really hard to enjoy mangas (and anime) as I'm not that much of a fan of the art style. I love old fashioned manga like ghost in the shell, but i honestly thought this was hideous. Still an entertaining read though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog