Week 13

Week 13: Batman The Killing Joke
This week we read one of the comics from the selection in class. This was actually the first DC comic i have ever read. I really enjoyed this one. There were some parts that i found a little strange, for instance the back story of the Joker. I was really into his back story and liked how it was being told bit by bit through the flash backs. I was moved by his devotion to his wife and how we began as a good man, but i found his transformation from sane to insane too sudden and without much reason. Other than than, I loved the comic. I really liked the harsh linear art style of this comic. It was probably my second favorite from all the comics after BlackSad. I also have to say, that i prefer this darker take on Batman and the character in his universe a lot more than the cheesy pop culture depiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10