Week 9: BlackSad

Week 9: BlackSad
Wow! this has been by far my favorite comic so far. I had actually heard of this comic before but if I am being completely honest, was always a little put off because I assumed it was associated with the furry fandom. I was so wrong however. It was well written with really interesting characters and story, and by far my favorite art style so far. I absolutely loved the character design. Combined with the mature themes, it creates a really interesting comic. Although i haven't followed the comic and i sort of jumped into the middle of a plot that i didn't understand, I still found myself really interested and invested in the characters. Again, i thing the drawings did an awesome job in selling the characters and immersing the readers in this world. I hope to continue reading BlackSad once i find the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10